School is open
for Year 1 and Reception children
Year 1 and Centre children - 8.45-9.00am drop off, collect 2.45-3.00pm
Reception - 9.00-9.15am drop off, collect 3.00-3.15pm
- Your child must be dropped by 1 parent only at the class door
- 1 parent must collect their child from this class door
- You must not queue outside the school building or class doors.
- You must follow the arrows to safely use our one-way route while keeping social distancing.
· You will enter through the main entrance and leave via the car park gate. There is no access to Oak Hill across the field.
- Your child must wear school uniform.
- They will be taught in their class bubble only.
- When outside they will be in a marked zone with their class.
- We will provide a packed lunch which they will have with their class.
- There will be handwashing facilities and hand sanitisers placed throughout the school.
- We will teach your child to use these.
- They must not bring in bags including book bags.
- They can only bring water bottles and packed lunch boxes if necessary.
- PE kits will be sent home and should stay at home.
Remote learning will continue to be provided for Nursery and Year 2 children.